Do you like them? Hmmm.., "never had one", you say?
Be one of the first 37 people to see me and I'll give you a sample of a Red Velvet Cake Ball.
Some are coated with milk chocolate and some have white chocolate.
I plan on doing these for parties also. There are so many more possibilities to come too; Cake Pops, Cupcake Pops, and Cupcake Bites. There will even be some cute ones like chicks and monkeys!!!
If you would like to give me a chance for your party and you're one of my first 10 events, you will get 50% off!!!



Be one of the first 37 people to see me and I'll give you a sample of a Red Velvet Cake Ball.
Some are coated with milk chocolate and some have white chocolate.
I plan on doing these for parties also. There are so many more possibilities to come too; Cake Pops, Cupcake Pops, and Cupcake Bites. There will even be some cute ones like chicks and monkeys!!!
If you would like to give me a chance for your party and you're one of my first 10 events, you will get 50% off!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment